OworldX:dressup OworldX:dressup

Cool

For the last guy it's Korn you jerk. ADIDAS. christ. anyway nice job

SkyAttack SkyAttack

What a fun game

This game is so addictive once you start playing it... maybe it's the music. Anyway it's a lot of fun and i actually played it till I beat it unlike most games and movies on this site.

There were only a few problems with this and one was that it the levels where you the guys follow each other, like the wizards after the first dragon level, if you kill the one in front first the game kinda freezes up and the creatures stop moving and getting hurt by the missles. Also you powerup too fast. In the first 3 levels you usually are at full power. Other then those minor details it was great.

8 More Dead Baby Uses! 8 More Dead Baby Uses!

Haha dead babies...

In 10th grade I was the and I just sat down at the first lunch table with an empty seat. The kids there were nice and seemed normal enough. Half way through lunch one kids said "Hey lets tell dead baby jokes!" Well anyway they were funnier then this but it reminded me of them so good job!

Dough Boy the Stress Toy Dough Boy the Stress Toy

He he! Nothing says loving like, like..ah f*ck

That was cool. I found the secrete button I found the button. yeah cool stuff.

Kermit Kombat Kermit Kombat

Pretty damn good

I gave it a 10 (even though the music sucked). It was great and probably the best thing I've seen on this site in a while.